Laserfiche's SAP JCo V2 connector (classified as an Enterprise connector) enables you to connect to your SAP systems via SAP’s RFC protocol. You can execute BAPIs, execute Remote Function Modules (RFMs), and send/receive IDocs asynchronously.
This connector is the next-generation SAP Enterprise connector and is the connector that Boomi plans to maintain and deliver with on-going enhancements.
You can browse the list of available BAPI/RFMs and IDocs available in your SAP system and automatically generate the request and response profiles for use in Laserfiche processes and maps.
The SAP JCo V2 connector supports the following features to connect to SAP systems using the SAP Java Connector library:
- Discovering BAPIs using the Business Object Repository by specifying a specific business object, or a wildcard containing a partial business object name.
- Importing specific BAPI/RFM enabled function modules by specifying the BAPI or Remote Function Module name.
- Executing the BAPI/RFM generated via BOR or specific function module via RFC.
- Sending and receiving IDocs to SAP by specifying the IDoc via Base Type, Extension and Segment, or Application Release as an option to build the segment profile.
- Using SAP Secured Network Communications (SNC) for secured connection with the SAP system.
- Compatible with the SAP Java Connector (JCo) library version 3.0 and 3.1.